Hi, thanks for reading, just a heads up that I may earn commissions via links you click on from the companies mentioned in this post .
Undoubtedly you have run across someones website, or clicked on a link in Facebook, or watched a YouTube video and ended up on either a review or the sales page for Wealthy Affiliate. This is rather common practice. But after all the research you have obtained, there’s still one burning question that you NEED answered.
Quick Links To Info On This Page
- 0.2 Lets Cut To The Chase… How Bad Do You Really Want To Make Money Online?
- 0.3 Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?..
- 0.4 See Real Wealthy Affiliate Success Stories Now!
- 0.5 Wealthy Affiliate Costs Me $29.92 Per Month. Less Than $1 A Day!
- 0.6 Income Proof – Wealthy Affiliate Works
- 0.7 $35k Made From Amazon Associates in 90 Days!…
- 0.8 What Wealthy Affiliate Teaches In A Nut Shell
- 0.9 The Hard Truth About Wealthy Affiliate
- 0.10 Do You Have What It Takes To Be Successful?
- 0.11 See Real Wealthy Affiliate Success Stories Now!
- 0.12 Can I Help You Succeed With Wealthy Affiliate?
- 0.13 The Final Step
- 0.14 Want To End The Financial Struggle?
- 0.15 This Is EXACTLY How I Make $6000+
- 1 Per Month EVERY Month!
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth The Money?
Sure I could straight up tell you that yes it’s worth the money, or no that you are better off looking else where. But what you really want to know is whether or not it’s worth your time to invest in Wealthy Affiliate. Your time after-all it the most valuable asset you have.
The reason I stated that Wealthy Affiliate is NOT worth the money is not becasue of how you are thinking. It’s in fact the opposite. It’s unfair on WA to be priced how it is in my opinion. The shear amount of services and training that’s in that place is incredible. In fact it’s mind blowing when you try and put a price tag on it all. So no Wealthy Affiliate is not worth the money, they are worth far far more than just that. So lets get into why WA is worth your $1 – $1.58 per day.
Lets Cut To The Chase… How Bad Do You Really Want To Make Money Online?
I have just celebrated my 5th birthday in March 2017 as a Wealthy Affiliate member. So, when you think about it, I have been studying, learning and applying part time online marketing that’s taught at WA for as long as it takes to do an apprenticeship, study at College (I wouldn’t know, I never went to College) etc. All in my spare time.
After 4 years of part time/casual work I was able to ‘QUIT’ my day job and live sufficiently on the income I earned online. This amount of time can be achieved much quicker if you have the time to put into it. But I was managing 50-80 hour weeks at my day job, 3 Children under 4 while building my online business. Some periods I did nothing at all online for months.
But the end result = Earning 6 Figures a year online, earning more than my Engineer mates, all from the comfort of my own home. Yes, Wealthy Affiliate helped me buy/build my first home too.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?..
No The Real Question Is… Is College Worth The Money!
So in the 5 years I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate, I probably could have spent 100k+ on obtaining a College Degree right?. Again, I am not sure on the figures here. Each country will have their own fees and schedules etc. But anyways…
So instead of going to college, I went to Wealthy Affiliate and paid a few hundred dollars for the entire year. I’m not in debt like I would be had I gone to college yet I earn MORE than some people that spend 10 + years at College?.
So as a member of Wealthy Affiliate, once you become a premium member you have the opportunity to lock in a lower price. This is the annual fee, which right now costs $359 for the entire year. This includes EVERYTHING. Hosting, free sub-domains, keyword tool, training, SSL (Security), Site Speed (New for 2017), active community etc. My full WA Review is here if you are not 100% sure what they offer.
Wealthy Affiliate Costs Me $29.92 Per Month. Less Than $1 A Day!
But Is It Really Worth The Cost? Lets Have A Look
Just for the sake of it, let me look up the last 90 days worth of affiliate commissions I have earned form just one of the networks I am involved with: Amazon.com. My Wealth Affiliate Expense for the last 90 days was $29.92 x 3 months = $89.76
Income Proof – Wealthy Affiliate Works
Total Wealthy Affiliate Expenses = $89.76
Total Revenue From Amazon Associates March 02 to May 30th 2017= $35,625.40
TOTAL PROFIT 90 Days = $35,535.64
$35k Made From Amazon Associates in 90 Days!…
Incredible & Possible For Anyone
So from my results alone, it’s quite obvious that Wealthy Affiliate is worth the money don’t you think?. I want to also point out that no additional costs were involved for paid Ads/traffic etc. This is ALL free traffic from what WA teaches. Why pay for traffic when you can get it for free is my motto. I also had an expense for a faster keyword tool at $19 a month. But again this in nothing compared to 35k made.
All the methods I used to achieve this kind of income is taught inside Wealthy Affiliate. It is the best well laid out set of step by step instructions I have ever come across. You can get started for free and get a taste of how awesome the training is yourself.
What Wealthy Affiliate Teaches In A Nut Shell
Putting all the tools and services that WA provides aside, lets look at what Wealthy Affiliate actually teaches. The tools/services provided at WA well worth the monthly/yearly fee alone, but it’s whats inside the training the matters most if you really want to achieve $35k in 90 days.
You Have 2 options To Take
Inside WA you have two potions to choose from. You can do both, but I highly recommend you do one at a time.
- Create A Niche Website – Learn to make a website on whatever topic that interests you. Learn how to turn your interests into money online.
- Boot-Camp Website – This training inside WA is specific to teaching you how to make money in the ‘make money online’ niche. The training will teach you how to make money from a website similar to this one you are on now.
Proof Wealthy Affiliates Boot-Camp Works
So I showed you proof that what Wealthy Affiliate teaches works for niche websites. This was my $35k in 90 days case study using the Amazon Associates Program.
Yes, I have done both the training courses at WA. I prefer to make Amazon niche websites which is why I don’t give my make money online website the love it deserves. However, I also enjoy teaching people how to make money online, and I love to help new members get started.
So in this article I wrote, I share the proof of how I earned $2477.50 by following WA’s Boot camp training. Click on image below to read. This article was from 2016 and I have since gone on to make a lot more money. A lot more than the $30 (Yearly) a month costs of being a Wealthy Affiliate member.
The Hard Truth About Wealthy Affiliate
Will You Make Money As well?
If you are asking if Wealthy Affiliate is worth the money, you are probably skeptical and concerned as to whether this will work for you. Am I right?
First of all, it’s great that you are skeptical before joining any program online. I once was very gullible and lost a lot of money online through scams. Thank goodness I found WA right. So important to do your due diligence these days.
So from here, I think you know or are more comfortable that Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam. I can assure that it is not, but I am just a dude telling you it isn’t right?. But whether or not you can make money is another question.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be Successful?
This is the thing, not everyone will be successful following Wealthy Affiliates training. This is sad, but a very true reality. There are a few reasons as to why everyone won’t become rich online and I think deep down, you already know why.
But Here’s The Top Reasons WA Won’t Work For You
- You skip through the training and don’t implement each step. Learning is great, but taking action is even better. Kyle and Carson have designed Wealthy Affiliate to be a Do and Follow kind of training. If Kyle does something, then so do you. Understand?
- You take no action at all…. It’s rather sad, but some people think that by just joining up to Wealthy Affiliate they are going to start making money without doing anything. This is not the persons fault, but the fault of all the scams online telling you that you can make money overnight without doing anything. This is not reality people.
- You Hit The 3 Month Wall. It’s very common for someone that is eager to make money online loose motivation after 3-4 months. They think that this isn’t working and it’s not for them. So they QUIT. Boom, business gone overnight. What they didn’t know is that success was probably only a month or two away. You see, it takes time for Google to trust your new website and start to rank you properly. Usually about 4- 6 months. So don’t give up!. I have proof of this coming in the next month or two, so stay tuned.
Can I Help You Succeed With Wealthy Affiliate?
Absolutely!. However, as my time is limited (Yes I still work on my online businesses) I put my time into helping my personal referrals into WA before helping just anyone. This means if you JOIN from this link, I will personally help you through any step you need help with.
Need Proof That I Actually Help My People?
Sure, I knew you were going to ask anyways. One thing I hate is buying a course from someone and then not getting any 1 on 1 help. Wealthy Affiliate offers tremendous amounts of real people help inside the program, but I also personally help people. So here’s a screenshot of just a few of the Private messages I have been helping people with recently. Names and images blurred out for privacy reasons.
The Final Step
The longer you procrastinate, the longer it will take you to reach success, Trust me, I’m the king of indecision’s and procrastinating. If you haven’t read my Wealthy Affiliate Story yet, I urge you do so. If you think that WA is not right for you, please leave a comment below. I would love to hear your thoughts.
If you are ready to take action, then JOIN NOW — Start For Free!
Look forward to working with you
Josh From Oz.
Want To End The Financial Struggle?