Hi, thanks for reading, just a heads up that I may earn commissions via links you click on from the companies mentioned in this post .
Everyone around me in my day to day life knows that I make a living online and how much money I make from affiliate marketing. But it still surprises me when someone comes out with this “is affiliate marketing worth the time and effort“. The look on my face would seriously describe it all, but as you can’t see my face right now. I will try and put it into words. Oh and what are the cons of affiliate marketing?. Ok there are some real cons that will be discussed. But overall, affiliate marketing is the best money making opportunity for the average Joe known to mankind. Well in my opinion anyways.
Quick Links To Info On This Page
- 0.1 Why Affiliate Marketing Rocks My World
- 0.2 Is Affiliate Marketing Worth Learning How To Do?
- 0.3 Is Affiliate Marketing Waste Of Time
- 0.4 Now Comes The Bad Stuff You Don’t Want To Hear
- 0.5 Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam… Or Is It?
- 0.6 Want To End The Financial Struggle?
- 0.7 This Is EXACTLY How I Make $6000+
- 1 Per Month EVERY Month!
Why Affiliate Marketing Rocks My World
I don’t want to waste your time with some mumbo jumbo stuff, I know you just want to know all the juicy details right?. You also want to hear it from someone who’s actually walked the walk am I correct?. Well that would be me, Josh. Pleasure meeting you (insert your name here).
First off, I want to get this answer out now so I can get rid of this mixture of a shocked and sad look on my face. YES it’s 100% worth every minute and dollar you put int affiliate marketing. It can create you the lifestyle you desire. Ahhh, now I can get back to explaining stuff.
Is Affiliate Marketing Worth Learning How To Do?
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you most likely skimmed past the intro and this heading caught your attention. Ok, so for the last time, yes you should learn everything about affiliate marketing. It rocks!. Now moving on….
There’s plenty of income proof that I have posted over my site, so I won’t be going into too much detail there. Just know that 6 figures a year is possible if you really want it.
So now that you have potentially read my income proof posts and are convinced that anyone can make money with affiliate marketing, the next question remains. Is it worth it? What is the reason you should start your online journey today/tonight?. Why is Affiliate Marketing my number one recommendation to absolutely everyone?. Ok, lets find out.
OK, I promise that’s the last of the corny SEO driven H2 headings I’m going to use. But no, Affiliate marketing is NOT a waste of time. Here’s why:
- Yes, affiliate marketing is a waste of time if you don’t fully commit to the training. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to read my 12 Month Affiliate Website Case Study. This will show you the true power of sticking with affiliate marketing and never giving up.
- Unlimited earning potential. Can you say this about any (normal) job/career?. For example, could you walk up to your boss and say “Next year I want a pay rise and I want to earn $10,000 a month?”. Of course you could try, but I am not holding my breath for a positive outcome.
With affiliate marketing, you have no earnings cap, now just imagine how much you could be earning in 5, 10, 15 years from now. Yes you could most definitely be rich. If you take action!.
- Work from home (No alarm clocks Hooray!). I am not a morning person and my old day job involved me getting up at 5am. Everyday that annoying beeping noise woke me after just 4-6 hours sleep. These days I don’t even own an alarm clock, nor do I need one. I work from home, when I want and for how ever long I want. This is the result of taking action with affiliate marketing and never giving up.
- No Boss. That’s right, it’s your online business and you are the boss. You decide what happens each and every single day. You answer to no one, except for maybe the partner.
- Passive Income. OK, I’m going to tell you straight up, that passive income is POSSIBLE. Once you have all the wheels in motion. IT doesn’t happen immediately, but it does happen. There are times when I don’t work online for weeks, yet I still make money for doing nothing. This is the absolute best thing about affiliate marketing. Your websites are working for YOU 24/7, not the other way around.
- Easy to understand process. You recommend people to sellers online (think amazon, ebay, Nike, Apple etc), once these people buy something. You make a commission. The seller then pays you. You don’t handle any money or any products. It is all done via the seller and you simply collect the income.
Now Comes The Bad Stuff You Don’t Want To Hear
The number one CON about affiliate marketing is that it can take time to master the art. This is why I would say 90% of people fail to make money online. I’m sorry if you are part of that 90%, it’s just how it is. It’s a numbers game. If you are part of that 90%, I’m sorry but you will never make it online either. Why?. Because the 10% of successful folks are the ones that pushed through the 90% and forced themselves to become a success story.
So what are you?. A success? Or are you going to be happy living in the 90% group and never live the life you desire?. Great, excellent answer. I’m glad to hear you WONT stop until you make the 10% success club. So how do you become a successful affiliate marketer?.
Where To From Here….
As massive as the online world is, it’s a very lonely place to be when you are trying to achieve something as complex as affiliate marketing. With so much information available, you start to doubt what is real and what isn’t. It sucks and unfortunately it’s the way it is always going to be.
But fear not, there is hope. If I have convinced you that affiliate marketing is not a waste of time and effort, I employ you to read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. This is the sole reason I am where I am today. I owe everything to the training at WA and I can honestly recommend them to my parents. Actually I try to make them join, but they are stubborn and living the retired life now anyways.
Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam… Or Is It?
So I’ve done all I can do to convince you that there is a better life out there with your name on it. All you have to do is take action for several months and you will see the things I see. Ok maybe not everything I see as that would be impossible and kinda weird (For you, not me).
I know that affiliate marketing is not a scam, and I know that just about anybody with the drive to succeed can become a success. I see it on a daily basis at Wealthy Affiliate Community live chat. But I also see the people that drag their feet around (Yes I can see your feet from here). These people want handouts and are not willing to put in the work. These people belong in the 90% club. There’s also the people who say “I’ll give it a try”. Some of these people make it, but most don’t.
Why?. Well, in order to operate a business you gotta to give it everything your got. The same applies in the online world. In order to be successful, you got to commit 100% to joining the 10% club. This I urge you. Commit!. I’ll see you on the inside.